lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

J:Hi! guys
W:Hey, what's up
C:Wha's up men
F: What are you doing
J: I'm studing
W: Why are you studing?
J:because I´m going to do an exam
C:Really, I ought to study too, what about you Felix
F:I to, but I have to go to asesories
W: So bad
J:but on the other hand, what's new?
C:I have worked
F:Where are you working
C:in a zoo
W:I have visited my girl friend
J:I cheking my car
F:your car, why?
J:because my car have been falling.
W:Really, you should take wilh a mechanic.
C:on the other hand where is your girlfriend will?
W:she lives in Swize
F:No way, and you traveled to this place
W:Yes, this place is very beautiful and the people nice and the women are very hot
J:I belive you
C:you should present me some girls
F:yes, this is true
W:maybe, when I will retourn
C:Hey I'm going to go a party, Do you wish to go
F: really Where?
C:in the rumba bar
W:yes I'm going to go
J:I don't know, but maybe I will go
F:if there are girls and beer i see you in this place
C:OK then see you later
W:fine
J:bye
F:see you


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario